[Gluster-devel] Gluster Pocket Reference

Paul Cuzner pcuzner at redhat.com
Fri Jan 10 00:26:12 UTC 2014

Hi,

Thanks to all for the feedback.

I've applied the following changes to the attached document;

    * Renamed the doc to "Getting Started with Gluster 3.4"
    * Corrected the multiprotocol access table
    * Added inode32 information for glusterfs mount and nfs (Sharuzzaman)
    * Added firewall port information
    * included the gluster prefix to the gluster commands
    * Added smb log file location (Raghavendra)
    * Added replace brick information (Lala)
    * included a version number (for tracking)

The doc focuses on the new entrants to the "world of gluster". However, given the feedback I think another guide is needed that is more focused on devops for things like ovirt/openstack/swift/SMB integration, hooks, resolving split brain. If anyone has any other topics ideas for the devops version, please let me know.

Is the best place for the odt/odg files the forge?

Cheers,

Paul C