[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Agenda for Community meeting today

James purpleidea at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 19:21:47 UTC 2014

Hey all,

Sorry I could not attend the meeting, but I was up late hacking, and
couldn't wake up early enough.

One quick comment to add:

I'll be done the initial release of my Puppet-Gluster+Vagrant work,
and will send out an email and blog about this either later today or
tomorrow most likely.

This will give you "1 click" automatic Gluster builds, even for anyone
not familiar with Puppet. Should also be the solution for testing any
point release...

One thing to look at: It currently can use any rpm's (CentOS only for
initial release) from download.gluster.org As it stands, QA releases
aren't available there. I'd like to add those into the process, but
I'm not sure where the recommended (stable) place to get those from
will be.

Hope you all try it out tomorrow.

James