[Gluster-devel] Gluster Programmers' Guide

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Wed Jan 8 14:54:28 UTC 2014

On 01/08/2014 07:54 PM, Jay Vyas wrote:
> - So I guess we are all for asciidoc or any other "developer" oriented
> documentation system.  Sounds good. When you folks pick one Just let us
> know.

We have already selected markdown as the documentation system for
GlusterFS. markdown is not very different from asciidoc and the last
time I checked pandoc would not consider asciidoc as input and hence
moved to markdown.

> - Point us to the repo and we can all start contributing .

All of this is hosted in the doc/ directory of glusterfs repo [1].

-Vijay

[1]
https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/tree/master/doc/admin-guide/en-US/markdown