[Gluster-devel] Gluster Programmers' Guide

Jeffrey Darcy jdarcy at redhat.com
Tue Jan 7 16:26:34 UTC 2014

One of my projects for this year is to create a GlusterFS Programmers' Guide.  This will include information on:

* General architecture

* Internal APIs

* Internals of various translators

* Building and debugging

Basically, it should cover everything a programmer needs in order to be productive working on GlusterFS code.  As a first (small) step, I've created an outline here:

    http://goo.gl/3jbxgk

Anyone should be able to add comments.  Please feel free to do so, e.g. to add sections I've missed.  Also, with this many sections and each one requiring *at least* a page or two (much more in some cases), this looks like it will be 200+ pages.  If you're interested in writing or collaborating on one of the sections, please let me know either in a comment or by sending me email.