[Gluster-devel] Something is wrong with RHEL6 RPMs for 3.4.2

John Mark Walker johnmark at johnmark.org
Fri Jan 3 18:46:25 UTC 2014

Right - and that's why I posted a follow-up saying to wait for the builds
on download.gluster.org.

We really need to tighten up the release process, because it's kind of
confusing - perhaps that can be one subject of our next community meeting
next week.

-JM

On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 1:43 PM, Mikhail Teterin <Mikhail_Teterin at timeinc.com