[Gluster-devel] Something is wrong with RHEL6 RPMs for 3.4.2

Kaleb KEITHLEY kkeithle at redhat.com
Fri Jan 3 18:28:16 UTC 2014

The RPMs in the YUM repo at
http://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/LATEST/ were built on
the Fedora Koji build cluster. Is that what you used to update? That's
what I used.

I would suggest that the RPMs produced by the gluster build system, i.e.
at http://bits.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/3.4.2/ are not really
suitable for general consumption. (And IMO never have been! Or haven't
been for a good amount of time.)

--

Kaleb