[Gluster-devel] Glupy bugs: found the solution?

Thiago da Silva thiago at redhat.com
Tue Feb 11 19:47:57 UTC 2014

Hi Justin,

I have started the work, but it is not yet complete. We currently have
the same functions that was part of the example code. I think this is
good enough so that the existing Python libgfapi can be removed from
Gluster 3.5 dev tree. This way I can also start working to create a
separate rpm, which gluster-swift would depend on once we make the move
away from fuse.

I have separated the tests to their own files and we have both unit and
functional tests running automatically on Jenkins
(http://build.gluster.org).

I'm currently working with Ben England to run some tests with his
smallfile.py project (https://github.com/bengland2/smallfile)

I don't think it is ready yet for real world usage, but we are moving
towards that...

Thiago