[Gluster-devel] Fwd: Ubuntu & Debian packages

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Fri Dec 26 05:45:23 UTC 2014

FYI.

Thanks Louis!

-Vijay

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Louis Zuckerman*<me at louiszuckerman.com
<mailto:me at louiszuckerman.com>>
Date: Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 8:54 PM
Subject: Ubuntu & Debian packages
To: gluster-users at gluster.org <mailto:gluster-users at gluster.org>

I am gearing up to improve the Ubuntu and Debian packages.

These are the glusterfs community packages published on
download.gluster.org <http://download.gluster.org>and
launchpad.net/~gluster <http://launchpad.net/%7Egluster>. Any
improvements made to our packages will be contributed downstream to the
Debian & Ubuntu packages in those distributions.

If you currently use, or have an interest in improving, the glusterfs
packages for ubuntu/debian please get in touch with me. I'd like to hear
from you, either on this mailing list or in IRC (semiosis in #gluster).

If you want to report a *packaging* bug you can open an issue on github
here: https://github.com/semiosis/glusterfs-debian

** NOTE: please do not open bugs for glusterfs on my github repo, only
issues with my packaging.  If you're not sure then please discuss with
me before opening an issue on github.

Thank you very much & happy holidays,

-louis