[Gluster-devel] Is there a safe way to cancel a timer ?

Xavier Hernandez xhernandez at datalab.es
Fri Dec 19 12:36:53 UTC 2014

On 11/21/2014 04:56 AM, Krishnan Parthasarathi wrote:
> You should upload the patch, it would make reviewing easier.

Sorry for the delay. I've had to do some other things in between.

I uploaded a patch that implements a new timer interface [1]. It has
been thought to make it very easy to use and safe.

I've also implemented a timer queue that can handle many timers with the
same timeout in an efficient way.

A developer documentation is almost written also. I'll upload it when
finished.

Xavi

[1] http://review.gluster.org/9316