[Gluster-devel] Updates to operating-version

James purpleidea at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 19:37:37 UTC 2014

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 9:09 AM, Niels de Vos <ndevos at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 08:40:18AM -0500, James wrote:
>
> How about you post a patch that adds this request as a comment in the
> glusterfs sources (libglusterfs/src/globals.h)?

Good idea actually... Please review/ack/merge :)

http://review.gluster.org/#/c/9301/

> Or, maybe this should be noted on some wiki page,
Already updated the wiki yesterday...

https://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/OperatingVersions

> and have the comment
> point to the wiki instead. Maybe other projects start to use the
> op-version in future too, and they also need to get informed about a
> change.

If that becomes the case, we can change this :)
See a comment about this in my next email...

Thanks!
James