[Gluster-devel] Help needed with Coverity - How to remove tainted_data_argument?

Krishnan Parthasarathi kparthas at redhat.com
Wed Dec 17 08:37:09 UTC 2014

As long as we can precisely 'teach' Coverity our usage patterns that are known
to be correct, it is OK to address a family of issues. If there is an advertised
interface in Coverity to do that then we should be able to 'undo' it as well.

OTOH, closing a bunch of similar looking (but incorrectly grouped as same) may
not be safe. I am assuming you are talking about this kind of grouping.