[Gluster-devel] Gluster CLI for NFS-ganesha exports

Deepak Shetty dpkshetty at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 10:15:02 UTC 2014

Hi Meghana,
   We ( openstack integration team) are working towards integrating
NFS-Ganesha in openstack Manila.
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/manila/+spec/gateway-mediated-with-ganesha

Csaba and Ramana (Ccing them) are mainly involved in this effort.
It would be good to keep us looped in the design/implementation of the CLIs
as Manila _can_ exploit it for glusterfs backend.

I have a quick Q looking at your feature page which says:

*"User will be introduced to new CLI commands to manage nfs-ganesha
exports. Most of the commands will be volume level options."*
Does that mean CLI will support exporting only whole volume as NFS export ?
In Manila we are using subdirs as NFS exports, hence the Q

Csaba, Ramana,
    FYI

thanx,
deepak