[Gluster-devel] question on glustershd

Krutika Dhananjay kdhananj at redhat.com
Wed Dec 3 10:31:10 UTC 2014

Emmanuel,

We (AFR team) had a discussion about this and came to the conclusion that the code doing tryinodelk()s in metadata self-heal can be safely removed, for which I will be sending a patch.

With this patch (once it is out), could you run this test a couple of times again and let us know if the inodelk collision logs are still appearing?

-Krutika