[Gluster-devel] NetBSD regression tests: reviews required

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Mon Dec 1 04:49:54 UTC 2014

Vijay Bellur <vbellur at redhat.com> wrote:

> > And as the fix crop, I have a few others to share :-)
> More the merrier :-).

Here is the latest list of NetBSD fixes for regression tests:
http://review.gluster.com/8982
http://review.gluster.com/9071
http://review.gluster.com/9075
http://review.gluster.com/9074
http://review.gluster.com/9212  [1]
http://review.gluster.com/9216  [2]
http://review.gluster.com/9217
http://review.gluster.com/9219
http://review.gluster.com/9220

[1] Krishnan Parthasarathi will probably want to improve the commit
message before merging.

[2] Here I fix the symptom rather than the cause. Hints are welcome to
help fixing the cause, but perhaps the symptom fix could be merged as an
interim solution so that glustershd stops crashing during the test.

The regression.sh script on nbslave71 and nbslave72 still disable two
test that always fail
./tests/basic/afr/entry-self-heal.t  -> I am working on it
./tests/basic/ec/quota.t -> Xavier Hernandez and Raghavendra Gowdappa
may have a word about it.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz