[Gluster-devel] Gluster Community Bug triage meeting

Niels De Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Fri Aug 29 07:22:26 UTC 2014

The following is a new meeting request:

Subject: Gluster Community Bug triage meeting
Organiser: "Niels De Vos" <ndevos at redhat.com>

Location: #gluster-meeting on Freenode IRC
Time: 2:00:00 PM - 3:00:00 PM GMT +01:00 Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna
 Recurrence : Every Tuesday No end date Effective 2 Sep, 2014

Required:
Optional: gluster-devel at gluster.org; gluster-users at gluster.org

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hi all,

in order to improve the quality of GlusterFS we've been discussing about doing
regular/continuous Bug Triage. As mentioned in an earlier email [1] from Lala,
we have hashed out an initial document [2] that explains about Bug Triage and
what it means.

This meeting is scheduled for anyone that is interested in learning more about,
or assisting with the Bug Triage. All the maintainers of major components that
are listed in the MAINTAINERS file [3] are highly encouraged to join.

Meeting details:
- location: #gluster-meeting on Freenode IRC
- date: every Tuesday
- time: 12:00 UTC, 14:00 CEST, 14:00 GMT+1 (same as the weekly meeting on Wednesdays)
- agenda: https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/gluster-bug-triage

We plan to have these meeting every week, at least for now. When everyone is
used to triage bugs more regularly, we will increase the interval between the
meetings.

Thanks,
Niels

[1] http://supercolony.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users/2014-August/018488.html