[Gluster-devel] Coming soon: Enforcing bug/version and git/branch for submitted patches in Gerrit

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Thu Aug 28 13:51:59 UTC 2014

As agreed in yesterday meeting, Jenkins will now mark change requests
with Verified -1 whenever the branch does not match the version for
which the related bug was filed.

The "rh-bugid" Jenkins job has been disabled, as its check has also been
integrated in the "compare-bug-version-and-git-branch" job.

Do let me know if there are any issues. Thanks,
Niels