[Gluster-devel] Bug regarding quota.t

Harshavardhana harsha at harshavardhana.net
Tue Aug 26 05:11:28 UTC 2014

On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 8:26 PM, Krishnan Parthasarathi
<kparthas at redhat.com> wrote:
> I am not sure whether its incorrect for quota to expect healing of extended attributes or its a dht bug, http://review.gluster.org/#/c/6392/ is the commit that adds the test case that you observe failing.

I expect it to be a DHT bug and a quota test case bug - since we are
expecting an attribute to exist which doesn't exist anyways but
'getfattr' fails to capture such a thing.

--
Religious confuse piety with mere ritual, the virtuous confuse
regulation with outcomes