[Gluster-devel] 1st Bug triage meeting

Niels De Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Mon Aug 25 07:15:57 UTC 2014

The following is a new meeting request:

Subject: 1st Bug triage meeting
Organiser: "Niels De Vos" <ndevos at redhat.com>

Location: #gluster-meeting on Freenode IRC
Time: Tuesday, 26 August, 2014, 2:00:00 PM - 3:00:00 PM GMT +01:00 Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna

Invitees: pkarampu at redhat.com; rgowdapp at redhat.com; kparthas at redhat.com; vshankar at redhat.com; aavati at redhat.com; bfoster at redhat.com; chenk at redhat.com; ndevos at redhat.com; jclift at redhat.com; kmadappa at redhat.com; vbellur at redhat.com ...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hi all,

in order to improve the quality of GlusterFS we've been discussing about doing regular/continuous Bug Triage. As mentioned in an earlier email [1] from Lala, we have hashed out an initial document [2] that explains about Bug Triage and what it means.

This meeting is scheduled for anyone that is interested in learning more about, or assisting with the Bug Triage. All the maintainers of major components that are listed in the MAINTAINERS file [3] are directly invited and highly encouraged to join.

As preparation for the meeting, I request everyone who joins to read through the triage guidelines [2]. The agenda for the meeting has not been finalized yet, a follow up email will be sent later.

Meeting details:
- location: #gluster-meeting on Freenode IRC
- date: Tuesday 26 August 2014
- time: 12:00 UTC, 14:00 CEST, 14:00 GMT+1 (same as the weekly meeting on Wednesdays)

Subsequent meetings will get scheduled at a later time this week. Let us know if the time above does not suit you, and make a proposal. We can try to accommodate most of our community users.

Thanks and talk to you tomorrow,
Niels

[1] http://supercolony.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users/2014-August/018488.html
[2] http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Bug_triage