[Gluster-devel] Developer Documentation for datastructures in gluster

Pranith Kumar Karampuri pkarampu at redhat.com
Sun Aug 24 05:18:15 UTC 2014

hi,
     Just wanted to know how this work is coming along. Please use
https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/glusterdoc to update your progress for
the documentation.

Pranith

On 07/22/2014 02:14 PM, Pranith Kumar Karampuri wrote:
> Here is my first draft of mem-pool data structure for review:
> http://review.gluster.org/8343
> Please don't laugh at the ascii art ;-).
>
> Pranith
>
> On 07/17/2014 04:10 PM, Ravishankar N wrote:
>> On 07/15/2014 04:39 PM, Pranith Kumar Karampuri wrote:
>>> hi,
>>>       Please respond if you guys volunteer to add documentation for
>>> any of the following things that are not already taken.
>>>
>>> client_t - pranith
>>> integration with statedump - pranith
>>> mempool - Pranith
>>>
>>> event-hostory + circ-buff - Raghavendra Bhat
>>> inode - Raghavendra Bhat
>>>
>>> call-stub
>>> fd
>>> iobuf
>>> graph
>>> xlator
>>> option-framework
>>> rbthash
>>> runner-framework
>>> stack/frame
>>> strfd
>>> timer
>>> store
>>> gid-cache(source is heavily documented)
>>> dict