[Gluster-devel] patches missing in git even after gerrit says they are merged

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Thu Aug 21 21:15:40 UTC 2014

On 21/08/2014, at 5:35 PM, Pranith Kumar Karampuri wrote:
> hi Vijay,
>       http://review.gluster.org/#/c/8466/ is one such candidate. CCed gluster-devel so that others can also verify that their patches are in.

It's likely some after effect of the "git gc" being run as
wrong user earlier on review.gerrit.org.  (partially
resolved by chown of /review/review.gluster.org/git)

Misc and I aren't familiar enough with Gerrit to know how
to get this "missing merged patches" problem fixed though.

Hoping Vijay, Avati, [someone] knows how to fix this. :)

+ Justin

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org