[Gluster-devel] update-link-count-parent POSIX xlator parameter

Prashanth Pai ppai at redhat.com
Thu Aug 21 05:04:29 UTC 2014

Hi,

I recently came across this when I was looking for various ways to convert GFID to Path[1].
I have tested "build-pgfid" option for basic sanity. It's documented in the commit msg of change[2]. Found one small issue[3]. There could be others.
Users should be aware that these xattrs generated only for newly created dirs/files and are not built for already existing dirs/files.

[1]: https://github.com/prashanthpai/sof-object-listing/blob/master/changelog/gfid-to-path.md
[2]: http://review.gluster.org/5951
[3]: http://review.gluster.org/8352

Regards,