[Gluster-devel] Academic project in Distributed systems

Vipul Nayyar nayyar_vipul at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 16 05:36:50 UTC 2014

Hi Justin,

I'd like to work preferably in C or Python. BTW apart from Java, language is not a barrier for me if the problem being encountered is challenging.

Also I won't say I'm very good at maths, but I'm quite comfortable with pursuing any topic that might be relevant to the project.
Please do refer me to any relevant topics that I should look at.

Regards
Vipul Nayyar