[Gluster-devel] READDIR bug in NFS server (wasl: mount.t oddity)

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Fri Aug 15 17:17:03 UTC 2014

Niels de Vos <ndevos at redhat.com> wrote:

> I've just checked xlators/nfs/server/src/nfs3.c a little, and it seems
> that at least nfs3svc_readdir_fstat_cbk() tries to handle it:

cs->operrno is always 0 there. The value comes from nfs3svc_readdir_cbk where it
is 0 as well. The backtrace tells mewe go throigh:
nfs3svc_readdir_cbk
io_stats_readdirp_cbk
dht_readdirp_cbk
stripe_readdirp_cbk    <- errno == ENOENT is lost here
afr_readdir_cbk
client3_3_readdirp_cbk

In stripe_readdirp_cbk:
                STRIPE_STACK_UNWIND (readdir, frame, local->op_ret,
                                     local->op_errno, &local->entries, NULL);

Here local->op_errno = 0 and op_errno = 2 (ENOENT). I suspect op_ret is not set
correctly. I will explore further later.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz
manu at netbsd.org