[Gluster-devel] nightly tarballs available soon [WAS: Revised GlusterFS 3.6 Schedule]

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Tue Aug 12 10:21:27 UTC 2014

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 01:56:16PM -0400, Justin Clift wrote:
> [...]

The next nightly builds will upload the tarball too. A new nightly build
will only be done when new changes are merged. So depending on the
release, you may need to wait a few days.

The new location for the tarballs and src.rpms is:
- http://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/nightly/sources/

Change that makes this possible:
- https://forge.gluster.org/bugzappers/nightly-builds/commit/65b4c4a

Cheers,