[Gluster-devel] Cmockery2 --> "patch-ready" at FreeBSD ports for inclusion

Harshavardhana harsha at harshavardhana.net
Fri Aug 8 18:51:47 UTC 2014

>> seems like automake wants to fix this in their own codebase.
>
> Feel free to do that.  In the meantime, what's the best approach
> for us to fix this warning?  Can we just ignore it? (no idea
> personally)

Yes ignore it, it cannot be fixed properly. There are gazillion
packages which have this issue - AFAICS its `automake` bug for making
some assumptions how source files need to be managed.

It doesn't affect the overall build so safe to ignore.
--
Religious confuse piety with mere ritual, the virtuous confuse
regulation with outcomes