[Gluster-devel] GlusterFS distribution thing?

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Fri Aug 8 15:46:52 UTC 2014

Hi JM,

With your concept of a GlusterFS distribution, how'd that end up going?

Asking because GlusterFS 3.6 will support OSX as a native fuse client.

So I'm thinking we should make an OSX binary client package that people
can install in order to access GlusterFS servers.  Maybe with some
nice UX GUI wrapper around it too.

That might dovetail nicely with your concept of a GlusterFS distribution,
depending on whether that's got legs yet or not. ?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org