[Gluster-devel] Nightly RPM builds for GlusterFS 3.6 are available

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Thu Aug 7 07:57:03 UTC 2014

On Wed, Aug 06, 2014 at 12:11:07PM -0400, Justin Clift wrote:
> [...]

One of the action items I had, was 'ndevos to check on 3.6 nightly builds'. It
seems that at least one nightly build has finished successfully on the 4th of
August already. There have been no changes in the release-3.6 branch after
that, so no new builds were done.

You can get the nightly builds for Fedora/EPEL based distributions here:
- http://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/nightly/glusterfs-3.6/

Testing, feedback and bug reports are most welcome.

Cheers,
Niels