[Gluster-devel] Academic project in Distributed systems

Vipul Nayyar nayyar_vipul at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 15:42:26 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm Vipul. I'm currently in my final year of computer engineering and would like some guidance on choosing an academic project to spend 2-3 months working on it. I've got a little experience in some internal Glusterfs components. But overall, I'm interested in contributing to the field of Distributed systems, OS or Cloud. Although an opportunity to contribute back to an Open source project including Gluster or some another would be great, but a research oriented project in this domain would be really exciting to work on.

On another note, I apologize if this email perceives you to be a misuse of the mailing list, but I'd really be grateful, if I could get any pointers regarding this.

Regards
Vipul Nayyar