[Gluster-devel] autodelete in snapshots

Paul Cuzner pcuzner at redhat.com
Fri Apr 18 02:26:40 UTC 2014

No issue with this behaviour - makes sense.

However, the point I made about snapdelete being invoked when thinpool free space is threatened is a very real issue once you start using snaps. for 3.6 basing snap management on snapshot versions is fine, but I do think this needs to be extended to account for the thinpool freespace too in a subsequent release.

Maybe you already have it in plan?