[Gluster-devel] Documentation expectations for 3.5 release

Jeff Darcy jdarcy at redhat.com
Tue Apr 15 23:17:25 UTC 2014

> Please get the documentation done.

+1 on that. It shouldn't even need to wait for a release. It shouldn't even have to wait for people to agonize over the wording, or fight with Markdown/AsciiDoc/whatever. Justin's a great communicator. So's Joe. Developers, explain what you've done to one of them, or to me, and we can turn that into basic documentation. (Sorry for volunteering you guys, but I'm a jerk that way.) Do it as soon as you've written the code, while it's still fresh in your mind, and we'll never have to go through any of *this* crap at the end of a release again.