[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Command "/etc/init.d/glusterd start" failed

Joe Julian joe at julianfamily.org
Sat Apr 12 15:01:50 UTC 2014

Something to keep in mind when writing error messages for users as
opposed to developers: Try to include the response to, "So what?"

What are the results of that error message? "No source for sink," though
obvious to an afr programmer, means that home depot is closed to the
rest of the world. If I read that error message and ask, "So what," what
would your one sentence response be?