[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Reminder: Weekly Gluster Community meeting is in 3 mins

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Thu Apr 10 11:11:33 UTC 2014

On 04/09/2014 09:40 PM, Justin Clift wrote:
> On 09/04/2014, at 3:57 PM, Justin Clift wrote:
>> Reminder!!!
>>
>> The weekly Gluster Community meeting is in 3 mins, in
>> #gluster-meeting on IRC.
>>
>> This is a completely public meeting, everyone is encouraged
>> to attend and be a part of it. :)
>

> Thanks for participating everyone! :)
>
> Meeting minutes available here:
>
>    http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2014-04-09/gluster-meeting.2014-04-09-15.01.html

3.5.0 update:

1. The last patch for 3.5.0 has been now queued for a regression run at
[1]. Unless we hit a significant blocker, the commit id of this patch
will be tagged as v3.5.0.

2. Issue reported by Emmanuel [2] is not reproducible on Linux readily
and hence it is not being considered as a blocker for the release of 3.5.0.

3. Preliminary version of the release notes for 3.5.0 is available at
[3]. Review comments and improvements are welcome!

4. Upgrade procedure document for 3.5.0 is being worked on and will be
rolled out soon.

Looking forward to have 3.5.0 out soon!

Thanks,
Vijay