[Gluster-devel] GlusterFS Snapshot internals

Rajesh Joseph rjoseph at redhat.com
Mon Apr 7 06:10:05 UTC 2014

Hi Krish,

The list of fops mentioned in snapshot design page and the barrier feature page looks same to me.
The snapshot design page provides an overview of barrier, details is already provided in your feature page.
The snapshot design page had reference to barrier feature page, somehow it is not showing up in reference section. Let me fix that.

Lets have a discussion to analyze the gaps.

Best Regards,
Rajesh