[Gluster-devel] Regression tests: Should we test non-XFS too?

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Sat Apr 5 16:57:36 UTC 2014

On 05/04/2014, at 5:17 PM, James wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 5, 2014 at 11:37 AM, Justin Clift <justin at gluster.org> wrote:
>> So, are people interested in us running the tests on other
>> brick filesystem types, such as ext4? (or whatever else)
>
> Yes, absolutely, but I think it's btrfs that will matter, not ext4.

Cool.  Running the tests on CentOS 6.5 VM's at the moment, so will need
to investigate btrfs for that. :)

If btrfs on CentOS 6.5 isn't a go-er (no idea), we'll need to get the
tests running cleanly on something where it is.  Maybe Fedora 20?
(again, no idea, would have to check) :)

+ Justin

--
Open Source and Standards @ Red Hat

twitter.com/realjustinclift