[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Status on Gluster on OS X (10.9)

Anand Avati avati at gluster.org
Sat Apr 5 04:56:07 UTC 2014

Build fails for me:

Making all in libglusterfs
Making all in src
  CC       libglusterfs_la-dict.lo
  CC       libglusterfs_la-xlator.lo
  CC       libglusterfs_la-logging.lo
logging.c:26:10: fatal error: 'libintl.h' file not found
#include <libintl.h>
         ^
1 error generated.
make[4]: *** [libglusterfs_la-logging.lo] Error 1
make[3]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

How did you get libintl.h in your system? Also, please add a check for it
in configure.ac and report the missing package.

Thanks,