[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-infra] GlusterFS in Ubuntu issues (bug 1086460)

Harshavardhana harsha at harshavardhana.net
Mon Apr 28 17:50:42 UTC 2014

> That's fine, but until we get more slaves running regression I can't see
> adding 15+ minutes to each regression run.

Why isn't this can be added to local patch submission script itself in
./rfc.sh ?- and reduces the load on the server. Every patch submission
runs 'cppcheck' on the changeset which was committed locally and if
its fails hard error and the developer has to fix it.

This allows for decentralized approach and also removes the overall
time burden of tests being run on Jenkins.

--
Religious confuse piety with mere ritual, the virtuous confuse
regulation with outcomes