[Gluster-devel] GlusterFS in Ubuntu issues (bug 1086460)

Joe Julian joe at julianfamily.org
Fri Apr 25 22:23:18 UTC 2014

On 04/25/2014 03:11 PM, Justin Clift wrote:
> On 25/04/2014, at 7:45 PM, Lalatendu Mohanty wrote:
>> On 04/25/2014 09:44 PM, Joe Julian wrote:
>>> GlusterFS was rejected during the security analysis with these comments:
>>> Should we add cppcheck to Jenkins?
>> Yes, we must.  There is a Jenkins plug-in present for Cppcheck[1]. Also we should update the page for Cppcheck in gluster wiki[2]
>>
>> [1] https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Cppcheck+Plugin
>> [2] http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Fixing_Issues_Reported_By_Tools_For_Static_Code_Analysis
> Cppcheck home page:
>
>    http://cppcheck.sourceforge.net
>
> It's in EPEL, so I've just yum installed it on build.gluster.org in
> case someone has the time/inclination to get the Jenkins integration
> happening.  (I don't)
>
> + Justin

Just to keep all this discussion in one place:

#gluster [10:01] <kkeithley> JoeJulian: I'll try running cppcheck to see
how long it takes. I'm setting up a bunch of machines to do things like
routinely run things like coverity, cppcheck, valgrind, etc. If cppcheck
takes to long perhaps we just want a daily run instead of a run every
time someone commits