[Gluster-devel] RFC/Review: libgfapi object handle based extensions

Anand Avati avati at gluster.org
Mon Sep 30 04:57:56 UTC 2013

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 3:55 AM, Shyamsundar Ranganathan <
srangana at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]
I am somewhat hesitant to expose a structure to be filled by the user,
where the structure can "grow" over time. Providing APIs like
glfs_setfsuid()/glfs_setfsgid()/glfs_setgroups(), which internally uses
thread local variables to communicate the values to syncop_create_frame()
is probably a cleaner approach.

Avati