[Gluster-devel] gluster volume file

Muralidhar Balcha muralidharb at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 15:02:38 UTC 2013

Thanks Jeff for the information. I will see if the volume filter will help
us get over the hump.

I will also add my comments to the feature proposal as I gain more
understanding on what is needed to support third party translators.  I
think it is very important for Gluster adoption. The reason I am inclined
to using the gluster is its translator framework and which perhaps is the
key differentiator in scaleout file systems.

Thanks again for quick reply.

Murali Balcha

--
Muralidhar Balcha