[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] glusterfs-3.4.1qa2 released

Lukáš Bezdička lukas.bezdicka at gooddata.com
Wed Sep 18 09:15:21 UTC 2013

Tested with glusterfs-3.4.1qa2-1.el6.x86_64 issue with ACL is still there,
unless one applies patch from http://review.gluster.org/#/c/5693/ which
shoots through the caches and takes ACLs from server or sets
entry-timeout=0 it returns wrong values. This is probably because ACL mask
being applied incorrectly in posix_acl_inherit_mode, but I'm no C expert to
say so :(