[Gluster-devel] Replace cluster wide gluster locks with volume wide locks

Avra Sengupta asengupt at redhat.com
Mon Sep 16 11:52:49 UTC 2013

Hi,

We decided to separate the globlal opinfo, and have different opinfos
per gluster transaction. We can maintain the opinfo while the
transaction is in process, with the volume locks taken for that
particular transaction. I am currently working on a poc, to see how far,
we can take this.

Regards,
Avra