[Gluster-devel] Suggested statedump sample strings for Bug 915629 (Improve debuggability of inode/entry locks)
atalur at redhat.com
Thu Sep 12 12:32:31 UTC 2013
The sample strings related to FOP to be printed in statedump to improve the debuggability of inode/entrylks are :
Sample statedump for WRITE is as follows:
inodelk.inodelk(ACTIVE)=type=WRITE, fop=WRITE, from offset=some-offset, for len-of-data=some-len, whence=0, start=0, len=0, pid = 0, owner=9c7fb90100000000, transport=0x221ef70, connection-id=atalur-4117-2013/09/12-06:30:12:765987-apv-client-0-0, granted at Thu Sep 12 12:02:06 2013
The FOPs and corresponding info that will be added to their statedump are given below.
1) "FALLOCATE | DISCARD" : FOP , len and offset
2) "CREATE | MKNOD | MKDIR" : FOP, loc and mode?
3) "RMDIR | UNLINK" : FOP and loc
4) "LINK | SYMLINK | RENAME" : FOP , newloc and oldloc
5) "TRUNCATE | WRITEV" : FOP, offset and length_of_data
6) " FSETATTR | SETATTR" : FOP, loc, last_access_time and last_modification_time
7) "REMOVEXATTR" : FOP, name and loc
8) "SETXATTR" : FOP and loc
9) "FSETXATTR" : FOP and flags?
Please let me know if any other information is required along with these.
More information about the Gluster-devel