[Gluster-devel] Gluster-hadoop plugin Github outage & repo rename

Jay Vyas jayunit100 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 14:32:22 UTC 2013

hi matt and others:

To update You can

1) just go in and open .git/config and update the remote URL to replace "hadoop-glusterfs", with "glusterfs-hadoop".

2) Alternatively I'm sure, You can also add the new repo as a remote using the git remote command if you don't want to hack your config.

Just for clarifying again, The new remote will be:

https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs-hadoop