[Gluster-devel] [GLuster-devel] glusterfs.git at forge is not sync with git.gluster.com/glusterfs.git

Jay Vyas jayunit100 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 16:06:52 UTC 2013

Hi john mark... I think we better get back to that conversation about
centralizing this mirroring !

Heres how to do it (i propose):

1) We create a "gluster-mirror" user ssh public key .

2) The project adds the "gluster-mirror" user public key to their "forge"
account (or johnmark does this globally if possible)?

3) We add a crontab which pulls from github and pushes into the forge, in a
for loop for every project.

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 11:58 AM, John Mark Walker <johnmark at gluster.org>wrote:

> Avati, Vijay - can you guys take a look?
>
> -JM

Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com