[Gluster-devel] puppet-glusterfs module

James purpleidea at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 21:53:06 UTC 2013

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 11:51 AM, Jiri Hoogeveen
<j.hoogeveen at bluebillywig.com> wrote:
> Great to hear that you did not forget debian os family support :)

Of course not! A free software hacker only has so many resources available.

> I'm happy to help you with the debian support in code and some test hardware for a few days.
Great!

> From 8-12 to i think 11-12 I have some hardware to test with.
> I need to do some tests with it in combination with libvirt/qemu, before we take it in production on 16-12.

I'm not sure what these number ranges mean.

> The hw is 6 servers with each 5 sas disks. This should be enough to do some tests :)

For my tests, I don't need powerful machines. It's not about
performance, it's about configuration management. So they can be cheap
hardware, or even virtual machines.