[Gluster-devel] Fwd: New Defects reported by Coverity Scan for GlusterFS

Lalatendu Mohanty lmohanty at redhat.com
Wed Nov 20 19:29:03 UTC 2013

On 11/21/2013 12:47 AM, Vijay Bellur wrote:
> On 11/21/2013 12:36 AM, Lalatendu Mohanty wrote:

>>> BTW, link to the full report is here:
>>>
>>> https://scan6.coverity.com:8443/reports.htm#v26908/p10714
>>>
>>> -Vijay
>>>

>> Vijay,
>>
>> I am trying to resolve few issues reported by Coverity.  I have sent a
>> patch for two issues at http://review.gluster.org/#/c/6313/. But I
>> wanted to make sure that the patch actually resolve the  issues. To do
>> that I wanted to run a new scan with my code base. But I didn't find any
>> help in the Coverity scan website to kick off a new run. Any idea how I
>> can do this?
>>

> You can find instructions here:
>
> https://scan.coverity.com/projects/987/upload_form
>
> -Vijay
Vijay,

When I try to acces the link you mentioned it showed "You are not
authorized to access this page" and it redirects me to
https://scan.coverity.com/.

Also if I  try some links on the https://scan.coverity.com/ , its
showing below message and I can't see the "submit build" button
mentioned in below message . It seems like I need some access permission
for this.//

Submitting builds

Click on the desired project and then the "Submit build" button on the
top right section of the project page.

Note If you cannot see the 'Submit build' button then you do not have
permissions to perform that action. Please contact the project
administrator or scan-admin at coverity.com
<mailto:scan-admin at coverity.com> if you believe you should have build
submission permissions.

-Lala