[Gluster-devel] Translator test harness

Luis Pabon lpabon at redhat.com
Wed Nov 20 02:48:53 UTC 2013

I'm definitely up for it, not just for the translators, but as Avati
pointed out, a test harness for the GlusterFS system.  I think, if
possible, that the translator test harness is really a subclass a
GlusterFS unit/functional test environment.

I am currently in the process of qualifying some C Unit test frameworks
(specifically those that provide mock frameworks -- Cmock, cmockery) to
propose to the GlusterFS community as a foundation to the
unit/functional tests environment.

What I would like to see, and I still have a hard time finding, is a
source coverage tool for C.  Anyone know of one?

- Luis