[Gluster-devel] Question regarding Gluster

Timo Jacob timojacob.gp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 21:02:06 UTC 2013

Hello,

Would you be interested in having another download mirror for Gluster?
We'd like to offer you an additional download mirror - just in case your
main server has problems or you'd like to split the volume of download
traffic.  What's more, we offer download mirrors with servers around the
world.

Because we support the mission of open source and free software, we'd
like to offer this download mirror to you at no cost. Please let me know
if this is something you would be interested in and I'd be glad to
discuss it with you further.

Kind Regards,

Timo Jacob
Outreach Coordinator