[Gluster-devel] Write a 80-100 pages book on "Gluster 3.x File System Administration Essentials" for Packt.

Parita Khedekar paritak at packtpub.com
Tue May 28 12:19:44 UTC 2013

Hi,

My name is Parita Khedekar and I am an Author Relationship Executive for
Packt Publishing. We specialize in publishing IT related books, e-books,
and articles that have been written by experts in the field.

Packt publishes focused IT books and is seeking out authors to develop a
Mini book of 80-100 pages on _*Gluster 3.x File System Administration
Essentials.*_ The book will take readers through Gluster File System
(GlusterFS) architecture and provides information on how to
configure,operate, and manage GlusterFS.

This book will target Systems Administrators interested in configuring
and managing storage systems, data centers, cloud systems using GlusterFS.

If anyone is interested in taking up this project, please get back to me
directly.

Thanks,
--

**Parita Khedekar