[Gluster-devel] new test: nfs-fops.t

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Sun May 19 18:15:33 UTC 2013

On 05/19/2013 07:51 PM, John Smith wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Im playing around with a new 'prove' test to cover some nfs code
> (nfs-ops.c), but im running into some errors when running it. I
> basically cut n pasted some stuff and added some more of similar stuff
> of my own.
>
> Does anyone know where I can find some more detailed docs on how to
> use the framework, or, even better, tell me whats wrong with the
> attached script ?
> ;)

Not sure entirely what is wrong with the test script. It does look like
one of the tests is causing a confusion for the TAP parser which prove
uses. The test which seems to be causing the problem is this:

TEST cat $N0/testfile >/dev/null

If you avoid the redirection to /dev/null, all tests seem to pass OK.
Don't ask me why though ;-)

Regards,
Vijay